Knowledge Base | Person
PhD in Computer Engineering from UCM, programmer/video game developer at Wildbit Studios and Professor of Artificial Intelligence for Video Games at ESNE. He is currently researching the simulation of the human play style for automatic video game players. Passionate about video games since it has memory usage and computing in general and with special interest in the development of gameplay and Artificial Intelligence for video games.
- Computer Engineer (UCM)
- Graduated in Video Game Design and Development (UCJC)
- PhD in Computer Engineering (UCM)
- Development of the doctoral thesis: Simulating the Style of Human Play in Automatic Video Game Players.
- In Wildbit Studios: DrawFighters (turn-based battle video game for Playstation 4)
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org