Manuel López Ibáñez (Asomnu) is a Madrid researcher and composer with one foot in college and one foot in the industry. He is currently performing a doctoral thesis on user interfaces for virtual reality, a task that he combines with occasional collaborations in video game development projects. His main interests are the study of human-machine interactions, sound design, video game soundtrack composition, and interactive storytelling.
- PhD in Computer Engineering – Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master's Degree in Video Game Design and Development – Complutense University of Madrid.
- Degree in Audiovisual Communication – Carlos III University of Madrid.
- Degree in Journalism – Carlos III University of Madrid.
- Song of Horror (Protocol Games, songofhorror.com). Sound and music design.
- Preparation of doctoral thesis: A methodology for designing multimodal interfaces for narrative virtual reality video games.
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @asomnu